@tweengirl2 Not at the dino party, but later this year, yep!— Polo Field (@polofield) January 13, 2013
Saturday, 12 January 2013
New Puffle CONFIRMED!
Just recently on Twitter, Polo Field has confirmed that we will be having a BRAND NEW puffle THIS YEAR! Do you think I'M LYING? GASPS! :'( Here is some proof:
I'm excited to see which puffle comes out this year! I've always wanted to have one! I even edited some pictures from Club Penguin!
Wow, cool right? Which puffle would you like to see? Tell us in the comments section, or click a reaction below!
Posted by Hermey12 at 17:34
Club Penguin Mission Guides 2014
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 1 - Case of the Missing Puffles
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 2 - G's Secret Mission
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 3 - Case of the Missing Coins
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 4 - Avalanche Rescue
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 5 - Secret of the Fur
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 6 - Questions for a Crab
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 7 - Clockwork Repairs
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 8 - Mysterious Tremors
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 9 - Operation Spy and Seek
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 10 - Waddle Squad
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 11 - The Veggie Villain
REFRESH BETWEEN THE TIME MENTIONED BELOW! THE CODE WILL BE APPEAR THERE, ON A RANDOM TIME, WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD. Giveaway time on C...
On this page you can find club penguin coin codes that either give you coins or an item your penguin can wear for free! Just enter one of t...
Hey penguins! Recently, my friend Pen50gi informed me about something interesting. He told me that somebody at Club Penguin was working o...
Add this support banner to your site by simply copying and pasting the code from the text box below to your own site.
Advertisements are available right here for you site! You can show off your site to over 700 viewers every day for just a small price of any Club Penguin Code for an entire month of endorsement on this site! Click on the Twitter account to send me an offer for an Advertisement. @DrFlopperCP.
Powered by Blogger.