Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Card-Jitsu Snow: Power Cards
Once again, Club Penguin has given us more information about the Beta Testing of Card-Jitsu: Snow. This post about Card-Jitsu: Snow stands out the most. It talks about POWER CARDS. Check out the post below:
As you know, the Card-Jitsu Snow Beta Test is coming soon! Until now, we haven't put up any details about the game - we don't want to ruin the surprise!
But we DO want you to be ready for battle. So here's a hint: you're going to want Power Cards.
In fact, Power Cards will be the ONLY cards you're using in Card-Jitsu Snow.
How do you think the game's going to work? Leave a comment below.
-Club Penguin Team
Only Power Cards? What if you run out of them or if you barely have any? This will be a tough game but on the bright side, it looks like a very fun game! To get Power Cards, you need to buy Card-Jitsu cards from a store. Then inside, there will be a code to unlock online. The code unlocks one Power Card and 3 other cards. If you look at the background, it looks like it might be Card-Jitsu: Snow board game style!
What do you think of only using Power Cards in Card-Jitsu: Snow? Let us know by commenting on this post or by using the reaction tab below.
Club Penguin Mission Guides 2014
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 1 - Case of the Missing Puffles
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 2 - G's Secret Mission
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 3 - Case of the Missing Coins
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 4 - Avalanche Rescue
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 5 - Secret of the Fur
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 6 - Questions for a Crab
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 7 - Clockwork Repairs
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 8 - Mysterious Tremors
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 9 - Operation Spy and Seek
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 10 - Waddle Squad
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 11 - The Veggie Villain
Update: Daffo's Intergalactic Par-tay is now over! Daffodaily5 just announced a party to celebrate the epic first week of the Star War...
You guys are probably here to get some free membership codes and club penguin codes. Well yes it is true I am going to be giving them out a...
Hey penguins. WARNING: What you are about to see are SPOILERS. If you don't want spoilers I encourage you to stop reading this blog po...
Add this support banner to your site by simply copying and pasting the code from the text box below to your own site.
Advertisements are available right here for you site! You can show off your site to over 700 viewers every day for just a small price of any Club Penguin Code for an entire month of endorsement on this site! Click on the Twitter account to send me an offer for an Advertisement. @DrFlopperCP.
Powered by Blogger.