Club Penguin Books are available in book stores in the UK and the USA. In order to get some coins and a free item, you need to enter a correct book code for the first time to get the both coins and a book item. If you unlocked more codes, you'll just earn coins. Here's how to unlock a book code from one of the book codes of the list of books listed on the top of this post:
Club Penguin Book Codes
Step 1: Go to clubpenguin.com and click the 'Play Now' button.
Step 2. Log in with your penguin then when the servers list come up, click the 'Unlock Items Online' button the top right corner of your screen.
Step 3. Pick one of your penguins.
Step 4. Click on 'I've got a Book'.
Step 5. Choose the book you want to unlock codes using it. For now just choose the first book from the left.
Step 6. You will now be asked a question from the book such as '' (You will have a different question every time you press back and select the same book)
Check the top of this page for all the book code cheats for that specific book and all the other books on the list! Have a fun day earning lots of coins by unlocking book codes. If you have any book codes to share with us, you can do so by commenting below.
Club Penguin Mission Guides 2014
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 1 - Case of the Missing Puffles
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 2 - G's Secret Mission
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 3 - Case of the Missing Coins
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 4 - Avalanche Rescue
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 5 - Secret of the Fur
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 6 - Questions for a Crab
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 7 - Clockwork Repairs
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 8 - Mysterious Tremors
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 9 - Operation Spy and Seek
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 10 - Waddle Squad
- Club Penguin Mission Guide 11 - The Veggie Villain
Today I decided to re-upload one of my first posts. As you can see my posts have always been detailed and I think you guys will enjoy this....
Hey penguins! I'm starting up a new daily series, entitled Club Penguin Daily Intel or CPDI for short. I want to start off my sayi...
Hey penguins! Man, it feels weird saying that. I haven't blogged in so long... I know, I pretty much quit Club Penguin blogging for ...
Add this support banner to your site by simply copying and pasting the code from the text box below to your own site.
Advertisements are available right here for you site! You can show off your site to over 700 viewers every day for just a small price of any Club Penguin Code for an entire month of endorsement on this site! Click on the Twitter account to send me an offer for an Advertisement. @DrFlopperCP.
Powered by Blogger.